The ET 101 website and its entire content, and the books E.T. 101 – The Cosmic Instruction Manual and E.T.101 – The Cosmic Instruction Manual For Planetary Evolution [hereafter both referred to as E.T.101] in all of their published formats and entire content are copyrighted by Diana Luppi. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may, with express written permission, distribute or use the content from the ET 101 website or brief quotations from the book E.T. 101 embodied in articles or literary reviews. All information that is to be used must be displayed in its entirety with full attribution to the author, Diana Luppi, and a link back to our website – et101.net.
Permission to use any of our content may be granted by filling in our form below. Diana, or her authorized representative, will contact you via email to confirm this use request.
PO Box 2066
Pagosa Springs, Colorado 81147 USA
Voice-mail phone (Lives in outer space and cannot be answered directly. Please leave your email address with your message): 970.731.9300
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the website materials (information) on ET 101 ‘s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ET 101 ‘s website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the ET 101 website are provided “as is.” Diana Luppi, Author makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Diana Luppi, Author does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ET 101’s website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ET 101 Internet site, even if ET 101 or Diana Luppi, authorized representative, has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ET 101 ‘s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Diana Luppi, Author, does not warrant that any of the materials on the ET 101 website are accurate, complete, or current. Diana Luppi, Author may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Diana Luppi, Author does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Diana Luppi, Author has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Diana Luppi, Author of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ET 101’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Our online shop retains customer data for support services only. If you are concerned about any retained data, you can write to us requesting deletion or forwarding of said data to you.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means only and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We have never and will never sell your information to any third party.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.